11.15.2009

Wake Up!



What I thought about today:
80s music. (Romeo Void)
90s music. (Mother Love Bone)
Food. (My three meals today were all leftovers...from the same batch of pasta I cooked last night. Yeah, yeah, pasta is carbs and carbs will make you fat. But cooking from scratch is a pain in the butt and reheating leftovers is not.)
Laundry. (The pile in the doorway of my apartment has reached epic proportions.)
"Leaving Town Alive" by Bethany Joy Galeotti. (I was watching "One Tree Hill" recently when this song played. I am kind of obsessed with it. It is neither cutting edge nor retro cool. But for some reason I find the lyrics intoxicating.)
Nancy. Spoke to my lovely friend Nancy at 930 this morning. Once upon a time Nancy and I came home a 930AM. Now we sip coffee/tea over the phone and greet the morning together. I love it. I hope her husband isn't jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment